Ipswich Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
- Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry
- Culture & Entertainment
- Automotive & Marine Services
- Government, Education, and Individuals
- Home & Garden
- Lodging & Travel
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Food & Beverages
- Shopping & Specialty Retail
- Sports & Recreation
View on this site
- Appleton Farms, Open to the public 8:00 a.m. to sunset. There is a designated walking trail which allows for a beautiful walk through the farm everyday. The parking lot is located off Highland Street in Hamilton, 100 yards north of Cutler Road. Dogs are not allowed. (978) 356-4351
- Bialek Park, Linebrook Road. Play Ground, Athletic Fields. Ipswich Parks Department
- Bradley Palmer State Park / Willowdale State Forest, Horseback riding, trails, biking, hiking and snow sports, Topsfield Road (978) 887-5931
- Candlewood Golf Course. The Candlewood Golf Course is especially well-suited for young golfers, beginning golfers, and senior citizens. For senior citizens, there are weekly specials. The course has a minimum of hilly terrain that makes walking and driving easy and relaxing.
- Castle Hill (The Great House) Public events, tours and private functions, Argilla Road (978) 356-4351
- Crane Beach / Crane Wildlife Refuge Full Facility beach, tours of Hog Island, Argilla Road (978) 356-4351
- Greenwood Farm 213-acre treasure combining salt marsh, upland meadows, First period historic house, historic farm and scenic views. Excellent for birding, walking and nature study. Jeffrey’s Neck Road (978) 356-4351
- Ipswich Arts – Ipswich has many fine galleries, shops and museums. Featuring local and well known artists such as Arthur Wesley Dow. For more information on all the arts in Ipswich you can visit www.ipswicharts.com a website dedicated to the arts in Ipswich.
- Marini Farms, 259 Linebrook Road, Ipswich, MA 01938 | 978 356-0430
- Russell Orchards, 143 Argilla Road, Ipswich, MA 01938 (978) 356-5366 Farm Animals Petting Zoo, play area, sand boat
- Wolf Hollow, an educational wolf habitat, 114 Essex Road, Ipswich, MA (978) 356-0216. See and learn the truth about wolves; observe them in their natural habitat. Wolf Hollow is a nonprofit educational facility and was featured in the Boston Globe’s Adventures in Travel. Gift shop. Open to the public, weather permitting Saturday and Sunday. Structured presentations at 1:30 p.m.